Consider investing in Parag Parikh Conservative Hybrid Fund if:
- You desire diversified asset allocation within one scheme
- You prefer to outsource the task of managing the complexities involved in debt investing.
- You are not keen on attempting to try and profit from every movement in interest rates via active trading in debt securities.
This Scheme may not be suitable for you:
- If you need to withdraw your money within three years (Please note: There is no lock-in) - as you will not be eligible to receive 'cost inflation indexation' benefit, which in turn could reduce your Capital Gains Tax liability.
- If you are uncomfortable with some degree of volatility in the Net Asset Value.
We suggest you consult your Financial Advisor before investing.
Parag Parikh Conservative Hybrid Fund
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
- To generate regular income through investments predominantly in debt and money market instruments.
- Long term capital appreciation from the portion of equity investments under the scheme.
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable
Riskometers as on January 31, 2024