You may contact
City Sprints Couriers Mr. Manjunath
99001 81217, 90369 96161, 99450 90583
- Applications will be submitted to CAMS, latest, by the next working day (T+1)
- Only application Forms accompanied by Cheques / RTGS payment related receipt will be accepted. Cash will not be accepted.
- The courier will not be able to answer any query pertaining to filling up the Form nor be able to supply any Form. For such queries, please call 1800-266-7790 (Investor Helpline) / 61406538 (Distributor Helpline) or write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not submit the Form of any other mutual fund along with our Form.
- We request you to give the Forms in an unsealed envelope, as it will be convenient for them to submit it. However, in case you seal it, please ensure that you write the address of the relevant CAMS Investor Service Centre (and not our Mumbai office address).
- The acknowledgement given to you by the courier will only serve as evidence of collection.
- The acknowledgment stamp of CAMS will determine the date and NAV of allotment. This date and NAV is also subject to the extant SEBI Regulations pertaining to allotment of units.
- The Form will usually be submitted on the next working day. However, there may be a delay of a couple of days, on some occasions.
- Please do not hand over any cash to the courier towards pick-up charges.