You may contact Venus Enterprises
- 9514049225, Mr. V B Sekar
- 9840473886 and Office Tel
- 044 - 42185166. This service is currently available for distributors only.
We request you not to call them directly as they will only entertain requests routed through us. Hence, you may contact Ashok Kerkar (firstname.lastname@example.org
| 91-22-61406567) or Mahesh Sarode (email@example.com
| 91-22-61406565, 98926 72709) and convey your requirement. Please quote your ARN in your communications.
- All requests received by 12:45 PM will be acted upon by the same day. Requests received after that will be fulfilled on the next working day.
- Only application Forms accompanied by Cheques / RTGS payment related receipt will be accepted. Cash will not be accepted.
- The courier will not be able to answer any query pertaining to filling up the Form nor be able to supply any Form. For such queries, please call 1800-266-7790 (Investor Helpline) / 61406538 (Distributor Helpline) or write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not submit the Form of any other mutual fund along with our Form.
- We request you to give the Forms in an unsealed envelope, as it will be convenient for them to submit it. However, in case you seal it, please ensure that you write the address of the relevant CAMS Investor Service Centre (and not our Mumbai office address).
- The acknowledgement given to you by the courier will only serve as evidence of collection. The acknowledgment stamp of CAMS will determine the date and NAV of allotment. This date and NAV is also subject to the extant SEBI Regulations pertaining to allotment of units.
- Please do not hand over any cash to the courier towards pick-up charges.