Registration of Nominee
- Nomination by a unit holder shall be applicable for investments in all schemes in the folio or account.
- In case a folio has joint holders, all joint holders should sign the request for nomination/cancellation of nomination, even if the mode of holding is not "joint". Click here for nomination form.
- Every new nomination for a folio/account will overwrite the existing nomination.
- Nomination shall not be allowed in a folio held on behalf of a minor.
- Nomination shall be mandatory for new folios/accounts opened by an individual especially with sole holding and no new folios/accounts for individuals in single holding would be opened without nomination. However, investors who do not wish to nominate must confirm the same in the Scheme Application Form.
Benefits of Nomination
Nomination ensures all rights and /or amount(s) payable in respect of the holdings in Schemes of PPFAS Mutual Fund would vest in and be transferred to the nominee upon death of the Unit holder. The nominee receives the units only as agent and trustee for the legal heirs or legatees as the case may be. Investors should opt for the nomination facility to avoid hassles and inconveniences in case of unforeseen events in future.
comments powered by