We are looking for a skilled Call Centre Manager who can lead our representatives
to better performance and improve service quality. The call centre manager will
assist in establishing the call centre objectives, provide representatives with
opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting
techniques, analyze call centre data, and focus on improving performance and
processes in an effort to provide better support customers. You should have
exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as
comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings. You will also ensure
that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and
To be a successful Call Centre Manager, you should be focused on improving your
team of representatives and call Centre practices. You should be observant and
detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and
services, and the issues representatives are facing on the floor.
Role & Responsibilities
- The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great
results for our company.
- Assisting team members in identifying trends and implementing it.
- Develop objectives for the call centre’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of
resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-centre statistics (sales rates, costs, customer
service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or
issues, diffusing irate customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls
representatives are receiving, educating, and coaching workers regarding
processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking
corrective action, as needed.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or senior management
- requirements and skills.
- Taking on other tasks or projects as required by the management to support
employees, other managers, and call centre operations.
- Graduate (B. Com / M. Com)
- Certified Call Centre Manager (e.g., CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in a domestic call centre with
team handling skills. (Candidates from the Mutual Fund Industry would be
an ideal fit for this position)
- Proven experience as Call Centre Manager or similar position
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM (Salesforce) and call centre equipment/software
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Establish quality and operational standards and manage them.
- Communicate with cross functional teams, understand the business
dynamics, and run the business function.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak
hours or intense situations.
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong leadership skills
As per Industry standards
Interested? Do send your c.v. to: [email protected]