PPFAS MUTUAL FUND (PPFAS MF)/PPFAS ASSET MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED (PPFAS AMC) is committed to protecting your privacy and working towards offering you a powerful, safe, online experience.
The personal information which we collect about you may include information that is of a confidential nature (all such information being "Personal Information"). Personal Information shall mean and include any information that relates to natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, is capable of identifying you.
Collection of Personal Information
Security Standards and measures
We adopt reasonable security practice and procedures and will protect your Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, consistent with generally accepted standards of commercial business practice, which includes, technical, operational, managerial, and physical security control in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
You agree and understand that when we use trusted third parties to act on our behalf for performing certain function such as processing transactions, issuing account statements, payment gateway services etc., contractual or other means are used to ensure reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, consistent with generally accepted standards of commercial business practice.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You may agree and understand the following:
- We may use your Personal Information for the purpose of providing you with the services to which you subscribe and any service related activities such as processing instructions, responding to service request, resolve any grievance etc. The same may also be used to contact you whenever required and also to seek your feedback in relation to the offered services.
- Your contact information (e-mail id, postal address, phone number etc.) may be used by us to send periodic information (through e-mails, posts, SMSs, couriers, telephone etc.) on the services or upcoming events or announcements
You agree and understand that we may also disclose your Personal Information in order to
Sharing of Personal Information with third parties.
- Comply with any statutory or legal requirement or process
- Protect or defend PPFAS Mutual Fund, PPFAS AMC, Trustees, their directors, officers, employees or affiliates' rights, interest and property.
To the extent required or permitted under law, we may share your Personal Information for the uses mentioned herein with the following third parties:
- Registrar and transfer agent/s, Banks, or authorised third parties who are involved in transaction processing dispatches, etc., of investor's investment with us
- Distributors or Sub-Brokers through whom application of investors are received for investment.
- Any other organisation for verifying the identity of investors for complying with anti-money laundering requirements.
- Any Government authority including but not limited to Reserve Bank of India (RBI), or the Security and Exchange Board f India (S.E.B.I).
- We may share your investment account and transactions details and other Personal Information with Intermediaries, whose ARN stamp appears on the application forms/transactions.
- We may share certain Personal Information with third parties such as post office, local and international courier and other intermediaries for correspondence with the investor and for making payments to the investor through Electronic Clearing Services (ECS), NEFT etc.
Personal Information shall be communicated to third persons only for reasons consistent with the purposes for which the data are originally collected or other purposes authorised by law.
Retention of Personal Information
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as required to provide you with services or otherwise if required under any law.
Breach of Internet Security
Despite our best efforts, if unauthorised persons breach our security control measure resulting in the Site being hacked presenting inaccurate information etc., PPFAS Mutual Fund, PPFAS AMC, PPFAS Trustee Company Private Limited, their directors, officers, employees or affiliate's will not be responsible.
MUTUAL FUND INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISK PLEASE READ THE SCHEME
INFORMATION DOCUMENT AND STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE
All mutual funds and securities investments are subject to market risks, and there can be no
assurance that the fund's objectives will be achieved.
The NAV of the schemes may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the
The names of the scheme do not in any manner indicate either the quality of the schemes, their future prospects or returns.
Information mentioned in the website should not form the basis & should not be relied upon in connection with making any investment.
All securities and commodities and market investments are subject to various levels of risks. Therefore for details on risk factors, terms & conditions, please read the Scheme Information Document/ Risk Disclosure Document of the specific product / securities carefully before investing.
Past performance of the Sponsor / Investment Manager / Mutual Fund does not indicate or guide the future
performance of the Schemes and may not necessarily provide a basis of comparison with other investments.
Changes in Government Policy in general and changes in tax benefits as applicable may impact the returns to
investors in the schemes.
Nothing in this website is intended to constitute legal, tax or investment advice, or an opinion regarding the
appropriateness of any investment, or a solicitation of any type.