Application Form pick-up service for Pune based investors / distributors
We have entered into an arrangement with On-Dot Couriers and Ciy Sprints Couriers for collecting application forms of
Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund from your office / residence in Pune and delivering them to the nearest CAMS Investor Service Centre.
You may contact:
Mr. Abhijeet Karale: 88888 19928.
Please note the following:
- They will not be able to answer any query pertaining to filling up the Form nor be able to supply any Form.
For such queries, please call 61406538 (Distributors) or write in to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not submit the Form of any other mutual fund along with our Form.
- We request you to give the Forms in an unsealed envelope, as it will be convenient for them to submit it. However, in case you seal it, please ensure that you write the address of the CAMS ISC on it (and not our Mumbai office address):
Nirmiti Eminence, Off No. 6, I floor
Opp Abhishek Hotel Mehandale Garage Road,
Pune - 411 004
- The acknowledgement (if any) given to you by the courier will only serve as evidence of them having collected it from you. The acknowledgment stamp of CAMS will determine the date and NAV of allotment. This date and NAV is also subject to the usual SEBI Regulations pertaining to allotment of units.
- The Form will usually be submitted on the next working day. However, there may be a delay of a couple of days, on some occasions.
While PPFAS Mutual Fund will make every effort to follow up with the courier w.r.t. any post-collection query / grievance, we will not be liable for any shortcoming in service on the courier's part.
KIM and Common Application Form