NFO Opens on July 4, 2019 and closes on July 18, 2019
Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund is an open-ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme sponsored by Parag Parikh Financial Advisory
Services Private Limited.
- Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund (PPTSF) will be launched by PPFAS Mutual Fund
- It is an an open-ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) with a 3 year lock-in period from the date of investment for every
- It is a diversified Equity Fund investing a minimum of 80% of its corpus in Indian equities
It enjoys the same Capital Gains Tax benefits as available to other India-focused Equity Schemes (viz. Gains will be taxed at a flat rate of 10%*)
The Scheme is the third Offering from PPFAS Mutual Fund. The Fund, launched in 2013 is recognised for its focus on
equity investing, low portfolio turnover and relatively conservative approach to money management. The Fund
has been sponsored by Parag Parikh Financial Advisory Services Private Limited, a Company, which is a SEBI
Registered Portfolio Manager since 1996.
PPFAS Mutual Fund's investment approach:
We are guided by the timeless principles of Value Investing
- We view equity investing as purchasing stakes in businesses, rather than merely investing in pieces of paper.
- However much we like a Company, we avoid overpaying.
- We prefer purchasing cash generating, low debt businesses
- We like to partner with Managements who take care of the interests of minority-shareholders.
- We stay away from periodic fads and fancies in the stockmarket, whether they be businesses, sectors or themes.
We will employ the same investment approach in Parag Parikh Tax Saver Fund.
Parag Parikh Tax Saver is free to...
- Invest in Stocks of small, medium and large-sized Companies based in India.
- Invest in any sector or industry within India which appears to be attractively valued.
- Participate in buy-backs and other special situations within India.
Our scheme is ideal for patient investors who:
- Understand that equity investments are ideal investments only for the long-term
- Prefer simple investment solutions rather than complex ones
- Welcome, rather than fear, stock market volatility
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking
Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether this scheme is suitable for them.
- Long term capital appreciation
- Investment predominantly in equity and equity related securities.
|Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.